CNBC’s 2019 Stock Draft kicks off on “Power Lunch” Thursday.
last year’s winner, is defending his title against nine other teams. In 2018, her wrested the prize away from from “Mr. Wonderful,” Kevin O’Leary, with his picks of Amazon, Goldman Sachs, and Advanced Micro Devices. His stocks ended the challenge up 37 percent.
The contest begins with the closing prices on Thursday and ends with the closing prices on Jan. 31, 2020, the Friday before the Super Bowl. The winner is determined by the average percentage change of all three selections.
Here is the draft order, chosen randomly last week:
- Tim Seymour (Seymour Alpha)
- Jarvis Green (The Green Machine)
- Bethenny Frankel (Team YES)
- Nick Lowery (Nick the Kick’s Pix)
- Bobby Flay (Bobby’s Bulls)
- Maria Ho (Blue Chip Leaders)
- Noah Syndergaard (Thor’s Hammer)
- Kevin O’Leary (Mr. Wonderful)
- Oz Pearlman (Oz Knows)
- Beardstown Ladies
The first two rounds will be televised live on “Power Lunch” and you can catch the third and final round at 3 p.m. ET via a live stream on CNBC.com and Facebook Live.
Check back here for updates of the picks.