Amazon has a neat feature that lets you see, in spreadsheet form, a list of everything you’ve ever purchased on the site. It’s a useful tool if you want to go back in time to re-order something you bought years ago, to see how much you paid for something, or to see when and where an item was shipped.
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Tap “Account & Lists” on the top-right.
- Choose “Download order reports” under the “Ordering and shopping preferences” section.
- Select a report type: Items is default and shows all shipments, but use the drop-down to switch to refunds or returns.
- Select a start and end date.
- Tap “Request report.”
Amazon will begin processing your report. It should only take a couple of seconds, but might take longer if you’re trying to process everything you’ve ever ordered and you use Amazon a lot. The report failed twice when I tried to download everything at once, so it’s easier (and quicker) to download reports one or two years at a time.
When it’s finished, Amazon will email you a link to a spreadsheet that you can download. Open it to see your orders, by date, and information like who you ordered from, how much you paid, what payment method you used, where you sent the product and more.