SVP and Director at IBM Research Arvind Krishna speaks on stage during the 2016 Wired Business Conference in New York on June 16, 2016.Brian Ach | Getty ImagesIBM shares moved as much as 7% lower in extended trading on Wednesday after the company reported fourth-quarter revenue that fell short of analysts’ expectations.Here’s how IBM performed:Earnings: $2.07 per share, adjusted, vs. $1.79 per share as expected by analysts, according to Refinitiv.Revenue: $20.37 billion, vs. $20.67 billion as expected by analysts, according to Refinitiv.Revenue fell 6% on an annualized basis, the fourth consecutive quarter of declines, according to a statement. Revenue had not fallen so sharply in …
Accelerate growth with 1BusinessWorld's Global Business Profile
Sign up for free or use coupon code 1BW50 for 50% discount on your subscriptionSign up now
- The Great Skills Gap: Optimizing Talent for the Future of Work – Edited by Jason Wingard and Christine Farrugia (4/1/2021) - An extraordinary confluence of forces stemming from automation and digital technologies is transforming both the… Read more...
- Make Time for “Me Time” (4/1/2021) - We’re all busy. Whether it’s responsibilities at home or at work, many of us focus… Read more...
- Customer-Centricity Doesn’t Need a New Model. It Needs a New Mindset. – SPONSOR CONTENT FROM ROCHE (4/1/2021) - The business mantra you hear more than ever these days is customer-centricity, the philosophy of… Read more...
- Phishing Tests Are Necessary. But They Don’t Need to Be Evil. (4/1/2021) - Although phishing tests can be helpful to protect users, using questionable tactics has the potential… Read more...
- How to Appeal to Customer Emotional Drives to Add Value (4/1/2021) - As a logical and data-driven business advisor, I have long focused on facts, technology, and… Read more...
Thomas Blum will moderate a very insightful session on energy tech solutions on Tuesday, April 27, at the 20th Wall Street Green Summit.
#energy #renewableenergy #cleanenergy #solarenergy #renewables #innovation #climatechange #sustainablefinance
AgTech, Regenerative Economy & Energy Tech | Day 2 | 2021 WSGS | 1BusinessWorld
AgTech, Regenerative Economy & Energy Tech | Day 2 | 2021 Wall Street Green Summit
David Manning will be moderating a great session on technology for climate change solutions on Friday, April 30th, at the 2021 20th Anniversary Wall Street Green Summit
#climatechange # #sustainability #cleanenergy #renewables #sustainableinvesting
Tech for Climate Change, AI & Sustainability | Day 5 | 2021 WSGS | 1BusinessWorld
Tech for Climate Change, AI & Sustainability | Day 5 | 2021 Wall Street Green Summit