Andersen is the founding member of Andersen Global, an international association of legally separate, independent member firms with more than 5,000 professionals worldwide, over 700 global Partners, and a presence in over 177 locations through its member firms and collaborating firms. In the U.S., Andersen has more than 1,000 personnel located in 19 cities across the country.
Andersen encompasses top advisors with previous experience in the international accounting firms, law firms, IRS, and state taxing authorities. Many of our advisors hold multiple professional credentials and have depth in a wide range of capabilities allowing us to provide clients with comprehensive, integrated solutions.
Our advisors work with entrepreneurs, family offices, multi-generational families with international complexities, companies from closely-held and early stage to public, alternative investment funds and others with complexity in their financial lives.
We specialize in full service individual and business entity tax compliance and consulting. Our clients are at the center of our operating model which is structured to allow us to be entrepreneurial and proactive in our approach. Our Core Values reflect these beliefs:
- Best In Class: We write the resources that have been used and trusted by tax professionals for over 40 years.
- Independence: Our platform allows us to objectively serve as our client’s advocate; the only advice and solutions we offer are those that are in the best interest of our client.
- Transparency: We value open communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making.
- Seamless: Our firm is constructed as a global firm. We share an interest in providing the highest level of client service regardless of location.
- Stewardship: Our global expansion is about our clients and our people and about leaving the firm in a better position than it was when we started.