Since 1984, CPL Group has delivered specialized technical, analytic, and quantitative energy management services to top level real estate owners and real estate management companies. Our firm has been at the forefront of NYC’s Commercial Smart Buildings for more than 25 years – and device and software have come standard.
Today, we continue to be one of NYC’s leading energy consulting and management firms, merging infrastructure, resource consumption, and cost recovery data. Today, CPL Group offers what no one else can; Patented, scalable technologies and services – a proven method that enables NYC’s Commercial Smart Buildings.
CPL Group’s Patented systems and processes, when applied to NYC’s Commercial Smart Buildings will:
- Allow End Users to Visualize, Quantify and Manage Distribution Infrastructure, Resource Consumption, and Cost Determinants.
- Maximize Energy Savings Efforts, Minimize Energy Waste, Facilitate Occupancy, Improve Tenant Relations, and Promote a Corporate Sustainability Culture.
- Unbundle 3rd Party Services to Simplify Energy Management, Facilitate Control, Gain Service Independence, and Cut Operating Costs.
- Improve ESCO Offerings by Enabling Alternate or Non-Existent Energy Service Models and Providers.
- Educate Consumers, Disrupt Apathy, Champion Reform, and Validate Energy Reduction, Bills, and Savings.
CPL Group intends to promote and provide comprehensive and cost effective, energy, utilities, and information management services worldwide; to be a leader in cutting edge products and services and to evolve highly adaptive management and research structures that guarantee long-term growth and value to our investors, clients, employees, and community.
CPL Group Energy Solutions
CPL Group offers Patented Smart Building Technology that can be launched by anyone and from anywhere. Simply register and get started using your existing utility data. There’s no need to change meters, providers, or services.
Through full use of our Smart Building Technology platform and services offering, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional end users can maximize operational control, enable diversified and more competitive ESCO services, simplify leasing processes, improve tenant relations, promote corporate sustainability, and cut operational expenses through the unbundling of 3rd party cost recovery services.
CPL’s offering includes the use of local and /or remote (via web) supervision systems which are appropriately sized the given facility and its subsystems, modular, scalable, and can monitor and supervise every parameter using a distributed intelligence approach.
Whether direct or through its Affiliates, CPL Group offers Energy Management, Smart Metering and related products and services to meet the exacting demands of building, leasing and infrastructure executives and Real Estate Management Companies.
Services offered include cost effective, state- of-the-art infrastructure and Smart Metering design and deployment services as well as Patented Energy Management services that provide real-time fuels and electricity tracking, analysis and reporting.
Our clients are real estate owners and real estate managers, building operators, institutions, 3rd party service providers, engineering firms, consultants and other tradesman, building owners and entrepreneurs.
- Utility Sub metering Services
- Energy Resale Tax Reporting
- Load Profiling and Management
- Utility Expense and Revenue Profiling
- Utility Cost Analysis
- Account Documentation
- Power Grid Identification (PGI)
- Real Time Power Capacity/Availability
- Advanced Metering Implementation
- Utility Sub-metering System Diagramming
- Utility Distribution Maintenance
- Energy Auditing
- Rate/Tariff Analysis
- Electric Rent Inclusion (ERI) Tracking/Adjustment
- Public Light and Power Services
- Overtime HVAC Cost Determination
- Drawing Review and Consulting
- Utility Lease Clause Consulting
- Web Enabled Access to Real Time Data
- Customized Energy Management Platforms