The International Journal of Energy Research (IJER) is dedicated to providing a multidisciplinary, unique platform for researchers, scientists, engineers, technology developers, planners, and policy makers to present their research results and findings in a compelling manner on novel energy systems and applications. IJER covers the entire spectrum of energy from production to conversion, conservation, management, systems, technologies, etc. We encourage papers submissions aiming at better efficiency, cost improvements, more effective resource use, improved design and analysis, reduced environmental impact, and hence leading to better sustainability.
IJER is concerned with the development and exploitation of both advanced traditional and new energy sources, systems, technologies and applications. Interdisciplinary subjects in the area of novel energy systems and applications are also encouraged. High-quality research papers are solicited in, but are not limited to, the following areas with innovative and novel contents:
- Biofuels and alternatives
- Carbon capturing and storage technologies
- Clean coal technologies
- Energy conversion, conservation and management
- Energy storage
- Energy systems
- Hybrid/combined/integrated energy systems for multi-generation
- Hydrogen energy and fuel cells
- Hydrogen production technologies
- Micro- and nano-energy systems and technologies
- Nuclear energy
- Renewable energies (e.g. geothermal, solar, wind, hydro, tidal, wave, biomass)
- Smart energy system
IJER publishes high-quality original papers, review articles and short communications in the area of novel energy systems and applications. It may also include letters to the editor, book reviews, an events calendar etc.