Journal of Power Sources is the journal for researchers and technologists interested in all aspects of the science, technology and applications of sources of electrochemical power. Journal of Power Sources publishes original research and reviews about the science and applications of primary and secondary batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors and photo-electrochemical cells.
Topics considered include the research, development and applications of nanomaterials and novel componentry for these devices.
Examples of applications of these electrochemical power sources include:
• Portable electronics
• Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems
• Storage of renewable energy
• Satellites and deep space probes
• Boats and ships, drones and aircrafts
• Wearable energy storage systems