Strategy+business (s+b) is an award-winning management magazine for decision makers in businesses and organizations around the world. Our purpose is to illuminate the complex choices that leaders face — in strategy, marketing, operations, human capital, governance, and other domains — and the impact of their decisions. S+b is published in print, on the web, and in digital editions on a variety of platforms.
Strategy+business is published by certain member firms of the PwC network. The articles we publish are characterized by:
Distinguished contributors. We feature writing by chief executives and other well-known corporate leaders, best-selling business thinkers and philosophers, prominent academics and researchers, seasoned practitioners from the PwC network, and journalists with a track record in revealing the patterns below the surface.
Distinctive content. Our purpose is to find and share the ideas and stories that raise the game for management, written and expounded clearly enough to provide the basis for thoughtful action. Through in-depth feature stories, thought leader interviews, and strategic commentaries, each issue of strategy+business provides an informed, global perspective on ideas and practices relevant to large-scale corporations. Ongoing features and studies include:
- Our “Inside the Mind of the CEO” series, exploring a wide range of critical decisions chief executives around the world face in today’s dynamic society
- PwC’s Global Entertainment & Media Outlook, a five-year projection of advertising and consumer spending data
- The “Global Innovation 1000” study, examining corporate spending on research and development each year
- Provocative “Thought Leader” interviews, “Creative Mind” profiles, and “Young Profs” interviews and essays, going in depth with notable figures such as economist Mariana Mazzucato, Harvard Business School professor and author Clayton Christensen; Tata Sons chair Natarajan Chandrasekaran; psychologist and Nobel laureate Daniel Kahneman; Oracle CEO Safra Catz; IMD professor and author Howard Yu; law professor Cass Sunstein; Kellogg School professor Maryam Kouchaki; restaurant mogul Danny Meyer; and Gallup CEO Jim Clifton
- Our compendium of “Recent Research,” summarizing academic studies and their implications for real-world corporate action
- “Best Business Books,” an annual roundup and assessment of the year’s most important books
- Coverage of trends in neuroscience, lean thinking, emerging markets, corporate governance, digital media, technology, and their implications for business leadership
- Valuable thinking and practice in marketing, media, operations, healthcare, technology, innovation, finance, energy, and more
Strategy+business has a global audience of more than 1,000,000 readers, including print and digital subscribers as well as website registrants. Nearly 120,000 people receive s+b’s twice-weekly e-newsletters, over 500,000 subscribe to s+b’s digital edition and apps, and more than 350,000 interact with s+b on social media channels. According to a recent study analyzing s+b’s circulation, 38 percent of s+b print readers are C-suite executives ranked vice president or higher. Our audience includes decision makers at small firms, managers rising within large companies, prominent academics, and others with an interest in understanding the business and management systems, practices, and ideas that define our world.
For more on our audience, see our online media kit.