DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SET ALONG THE ARABIAN GULF, THIS SECLUDED HOTEL IN DUBAI MARINA OFFERS AN ENCHANTING BLEND OF HISTORY AND MODERN LUXURY.
Nestled on a private beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai offers seclusion steps from the popular Walk at JBR. Designed to emulate the low-rise buildings of the Mediterranean, the luxury resort features sea-facing guest rooms and suites, a dedicated Club Lounge, a wealth of culinary experiences, leisure facilities, Ritz Kids Club and a spa. At this Dubai resort, traditional Arabian hospitality creates an elevated guest experience.
A DUBAI BEACH RESORT OFFERING CURATED EXPERIENCES
With a prime location on The Walk at JBR, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is the perfect place to begin your Dubai adventure. This beach hotel features easy access to attractions including Burj Khalifa, local golf courses, and an extensive offering of activities including watersports, sunrise yoga and birdwatching. The Ritz Kids program educates and engages young guests with creative activities to expose them to Dubai’s environment and culture.
A FIVE-STAR BEACHFRONT HOTEL IN DUBAI’S ELEGANT MARINA DISTRICT
Discover a beachfront getaway minutes from The Walk at JBR where five-star luxury is accompanied by an inimitable sense of place. Where white sand beaches, luxury shopping and the picturesque Dubai Marina find balance with a warm, Mediterranean-style hotel outfitted with lush gardens and world-class amenities. Create the escape of your dreams while enjoying the following:
- 294 luxury accommodations, including 193 guest rooms, 60 Club Level rooms and 41 suites, each with a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea
- An exclusive Club Lounge where guests enjoy personalized service and daily culinary presentations
- A waterfront location with access to a private beach, all just steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 12 treatment rooms, a hammam and the signature Arabian Felix treatment utilizing rosewater, Dead Sea salt and camel’s milk
- Nine restaurants and lounges, including acclaimed Asian cuisine at Blue Jade and Bedouin-style outdoor dining at Amaseena
- More than 32,000 square feet of event space – including private gardens, restaurants, beaches and a 2,625-sq-ft ballroom – for meetings, weddings and celebrations