HONG KONG, CHINA
A HONG KONG HOTEL WHERE ONE CAN BE IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY YET AWAY FROM IT ALL.
Rising 118 floors above the city on the upper levels of the International Commerce Centre, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong transports hotel guests to a place of tranquility and beauty. From here, the skyline and Victoria Harbour reach into the horizon, a view admired from the hotel’s accommodations, rooftop lounge, Michelin-starred restaurants and event spaces. Here, guests have both high-energy city life and sought-after serenity at their disposal.
Set on floors 102 to 118 of the International Commerce Centre, this luxury hotel is 2 km from the Avenue of Stars waterfront promenade and 31 km from Hong Kong International Airport.
Sophisticated rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and iPhone docks, as well as Nespresso machines, minibars, and views of Victoria Harbour and/or the city skyline. Club level quarters provide complimentary snacks and drinks. Suites add living rooms, butler service and whirlpool tubs.
There are 3 refined restaurants, 2 bars (1 on the top floor) and a caviar bar. Other amenities include a spa with a gym and an indoor pool, plus a lavish ballroom.
Memories are meant to be revisited. We invite you to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong through the eyes of fellow travelers and share unforgettable moments from your own stay.
HIGH ABOVE HONG KONG
At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, 80 seconds is enough to journey to a different world. The elevator ride to the 103rd floor of Kowloon’s International Commerce Centre brings guests to the hotel lobby, where a ceiling mural and panoramic city view are among the first things to capture their attention. This inclination to look outward pulls at guests throughout their stay, as nearly every area of the hotel embraces its location among the clouds.
- Dining including the two Michelin-starred Tin Lung Heen, featuring Cantonese cuisine, and the Michelin-starred Tosca di Angelo Italian restaurant
- OZONE rooftop lounge with sweeping views over the city, Asian tapas, creative cocktails, Sunday brunch and dance parties featuring popular DJs
- 116th-floor spa with water and skyline views and treatments employing advanced skincare technology alongside traditional massage techniques
- Indoor infinity pool with a mirrored ceiling and LED wall display
- 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space including a large ballroom and foyer, a rooftop lounge and Sky100, located three levels down in the ICC
- Spacious guest rooms, one- and two-bedrooms suites and Club Level accommodations, all with different views of the city or water