RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Lush with 600-year-old olive trees, landscaped gardens and swaying palms, The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh is one of those Saudi Arabia luxury hotels that completely envelopes its discerning guests in majestic surroundings and discreet, attentive service. Discover an elegant oasis where spacious suites, a world-class spa, a stunning indoor pool, lavish wedding and event spaces and exceptional diningoptions provide the most unforgettable memories.Set 9 km from the Al Faisaliyah Center, this luxury hotel is 12 km from the National Museum of Saudi Arabia.
Stately rooms have 37-inch flat-screens with premium channels, plus iPod docks and marble bathrooms. Wi-Fi is available. Room service is available 24/7. Suites add separate living areas and designer toiletries. Club level quarters provide entry to a lounge with free food, drink and Wi-Fi.
Culinary options include 2 lounges and 3 restaurants offering Asian, Italian and Lebanese fare. There’s also a posh male-only spa, an indoor pool, and a gym with personal trainers, plus event space and a bowling alley.
RETREAT TO OUR FIVE-STAR RIYADH HOTEL IN THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Among the most majestic five-star hotels in Saudi Arabia, The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh, takes guests on a captivating journey throughout its 52 acres of lavishly landscaped gardens, spacious and sumptuous accommodations, fine-dining restaurants and 62.000 square feet of elegant event space. The address of choice for discerning travelers to Riyadh, one of the city’s most respected five-star hotels offers a tempting array of amenities, including:
- 492 guest rooms and suites, including two-bedroom Royal suites and one-bedroom Executive suites
- 62,000 square feet of event space, including state-of-the-art conference rooms and two grand ballrooms
- Gentlemen’s-only spa offering signature rituals and treatments catering to business travelers
- Majestic indoor heated pool offering garden views from its floor-to-ceiling windows
- Collection of dining experiences highlighting international and local cuisine