IN SANTIAGO, CHILE, A LUXURY HOTEL APPEALS TO BUSINESS
TRAVELERS WITH REIMAGINED ACCOMMODATIONS AND EXPANSIVE MEETING SPACE.
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago offers an elevated business hotel experience within the city’s El Golf neighborhood. Newly renovated guest rooms and suites feature a nature-inspired aesthetic, city views and spacious layouts. Meeting rooms are spread across more than 9,000 sq. ft., catering to events of up to 350 guests. The penthouse spa features a cupola-enclosed pool. And Estró restaurant presents farm-to-table cuisine with a Chilean touch.
An 8-km drive from the Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts, this sophisticated hotel set in the El Golf neighborhood is 7 km from the presidential offices at La Moneda Palace.
The stately rooms have 37-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and 24-hour room service, as well as marble bathrooms and 400-thread-count bed linens. Wi-Fi is available. Suites add separate living areas and city views. Club-level access provides entry to a lounge with free food, drinks and Wi-Fi.
Culinary options include 2 restaurants (including 1 serving afternoon tea), a cafe, and a bar with a pisco menu. There’s also a luxe spa, an indoor pool and a gym, plus event space.
Memories are meant to be revisited. We invite you to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago through the eyes of fellow travelers and share unforgettable moments from your own stay.
A HOTEL IN THE HEART OF LAS CONDES
Offering five-star luxury in the prestigious Las Condes district, this hotel occupies an enviable location equidistant from Santiago’s beaches and ski resorts. Here, the array of Chile’s offerings is reflected in the details, from a perfectly crafted Pisco sour to an awe-inspiring view of the majestic Andes Mountains. The hotel invites guests to experience every side of Santiago with:
- Four dining venues including farm-to-table Chilean cuisine at Estró, Pisco cocktails at The Ritz-Carlton Bar and hand-roasted coffee at Café Ritual
- A glass-roofed spa and wellness center with an indoor lap pool, modern fitness center and menu of massage, facial and body treatments
- More than 9,000 square feet of meeting and event space and planning experts to assist with the details
- Ritz Kids program for guests aged 4 to 12 with daily activities, special dining menus and additional treats
- 205 redesigned guest rooms and suites including 49 Club Level accommodations with breathtaking city views