DISCOVER A LUXURY HOTEL IN SHENZHEN WHERE EACH ELEMENT, FROM THE DINING TO THE EVENT SPACE, HAS BEEN THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED.
Exuding grace and sophistication at every turn, The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen exceeds its 5-star hotel status with carefully crafted amenities and experiences. Drawing from the city’s renowned art institutions, the hotel places aesthetics at the forefront with beautifully designed spaces including a locally inspired spa, restaurants that highlight private dining and event spaces to inspire ideas or romance.
A 2-minute walk from the Convention & Exhibition Center subway station, this opulent hotel is 2 km from the Shenzhen Cultural Center.
Refined, warmly furnished rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and sitting areas, as well as marble bathrooms with dual sinks and free-standing tubs. Upgraded rooms have separate sitting areas, while club rooms add lounge access, and complimentary breakfast and limousine service. Suites feature living/dining rooms; some have balconies. There’s 24-hour room service.
The 6 dining options include a sleek Italian restaurant and 2 bars. There’s a chic spa, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
A SHENZHEN, CHINA HOTEL WITH AN EYE FOR DETAIL
Shenzhen’s Futian District is known as the city’s center of commerce, attracting conference attendees, luxury shoppers and the culinary curious. Set amid this bustling neighborhood is The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen, a five-star hotel renowned across China. The hotel was designed as a respite from the city that surrounds it, a serene mix of natural elements and minimalist décor. Within this striking space is a collection of amenities including:
- Beautifully designed restaurants and lounges including Italian cuisine at Paletto, live cooking stations at Flavorz and private dining at Xingli
- Spa with treatments rooted in Chinese rituals and ingredients including massages, facials and body therapies
- The Ritz-Carlton® Club Level with exclusive access, a dedicated concierge, 24-hour chauffeured limousine service and the lounge with complimentary culinary offerings
- Meeting venues, including a Grand Ballroom and a Harmony Ballroom, that could be customized with audiovisual enhancements, floral arrangements and catering
- Ritz Kids® program featuring a special check-in experience, daily activities and the in-room Night Safari
- 280 luxury accommodations including 41 suites and a two-level Presidential Suite
THINGS TO DO AND PLACES TO DISCOVER IN SHENZHEN
In only two decades, Shenzhen has transformed from a fishing village into a booming international metropolis. High-tech manufacturing, logistics and financial services industries have made the city an economic leader in Mainland China, and it attracts trade shows and conferences from around the world. The city, home to more than 10 million residents, is also a center for luxury shopping, fine dining and the arts. Despite its rapid growth, Shenzhen maintains a commitment to the environment, earning it status as an International Garden City and the Global 500 Environmental Award. The city offers an appealing mix of things to do, and the hotel’s address in the Futian District makes it the perfect base for exploration.