INSPIRED BY THE ELEGANCE OF THE PAST, THIS TIANJIN HOTEL SPEAKS TO MODERN TRAVELERS WITH DISTINCT DESIGN AND AMENITIES.
Defining elements are what set The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin apart: distinctive architecture, borrowing from 20th-century neoclassicism; a luxury spa featuring China Rose-inspired treatments; themed workshops hosted in the Club Lounge; transportation in a Rolls Royce or Bentley and a staggering cocktail list at Flair lounge. The experience at this Tianjin hotel envelopes the amenities it offers and the service that complements them.
This opulent downtown hotel with an old-world vibe is 5 minutes’ walk from a metro station and 5 km from Tianjin Museum.
Featuring chandeliers and marble bathrooms, plush rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screens and minibars, as well as tea and coffeemakers. All offer balconies. Suites (no balconies) include living rooms and butler service. Some have kitchens. Club rooms and suites add access to a private lounge with dining and a bar. There’s 24/7 room service offered.
Breakfast is available in an international restaurant or a refined lobby lounge, and a hip cafe/bar has DJs. There’s an indoor pool, a spa and a gym.
Memories are meant to be revisited. We invite you to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin through the eyes of fellow travelers and share unforgettable moments from your own stay.
A LUXURY HOTEL IN TIANJIN’S BUSINESS DISTRICT
China’s “port of the emperor,” Tianjin is a blend of the past and present, reflected in the aesthetic and amenities of this luxury hotel. Evoking the elegance of the early 20th century with stately décor and palatial marble, the hotel is moments from the scenic banks of the Haihe River and caters to business and leisure travelers with:
- Dining including international buffets at Zest, Hong Kong cuisine at Tian Tai Xuan, cocktails and Southeast Asian fare at Flair and Afternoon Tea in the Lobby Lounge
- Spa retreat from ESPA featuring heat experiences, China rose-inspired treatments, a private spa suite and relaxation lounges
- Meeting venues and services including one of the city’s largest ballrooms, state-of-the-art audiovisual technology, full catering and customized décor
- Wedding Design Studio with a dedicated Tianjin-based team to assist couples in planning their luxury celebration at the hotel
- Exclusive Club Lounge with weekly themed parties, daily culinary specialties, children’s activities and additional amenities and services
- Expansive wellness facilities including a fitness center, indoor heated lap pool, steam room and sauna
EXPERIENCE TIANJIN FROM THIS DOWNTOWN HOTEL
A kaleidoscope of architecture, blending its former European influence with its modern Chinese presence, Tianjin offers a compelling destination. The coastal city, the third-largest in China, is home to a bustling commercial center and historical district with distinct architecture and cultural attractions. This hotel, located downtown near the railway station, offers the perfect location for business and leisure travelers.