Posted on

VW offloads Bugatti to Rimac to form new EV company Bugatti-Rimac

Croatian electric supercar startup Rimac Automobili is taking over Bugatti. Rimac will own a controlling 55% share in the new company, Bugatti-Rimac, with VW’s Porsche owning the remaining 45%, according […]