Social Enterprise and Impact Ecosystems
Co-founder, President & CEO
The Resolution Project
George Tsiatis is the Co-Founder, President & CEO of the Resolution Project. Since Resolution’s inception, George has been one of the driving forces behind the organization, co-developing the Social Venture Challenge, leading the design of the current Guides program, and imagining the forthcoming Resolution Institute and the SOLVE Summit. In his position on the Executive Committee of the Board, as President, he has led the Operations and Programs Committees. He also serves as a Guide to several Fellows.
Prior to taking the helm at Resolution, George co-founded and grew Group 113, a certified B Corp providing impact-focused organizations with branding and marketing services, and was the company’s Managing Director for over 10 years. He has played various roles in launching several additional entrepreneurial ventures over the years. Before Group 113, George began his career at a major New York City public relations firm. George also serves on the boards of the Hellenic University Club of New York and the Kew-Forest School.
George earned his BA with honors from Harvard with a Special Concentration in Byzantine Studies and his JD with high honors from St. John’s University.
The mission of The Resolution Project is to develop socially responsible young leaders and empower them to make a positive impact today.
The vision of The Resolution Project is to create a generation of leaders with a lifelong commitment to social responsibility.
Resolution is dedicated to fostering youth leadership development around the world through collaborative social entrepreneurship. We inspire young changemakers through our proven model of Social Venture Challenges and Resolution Fellowships, we:
- Partner with youth conferences and scholar programs in the United States and around the world.
- Recruit undergraduate students to propose social ventures in our multi-stage Social Venture Challenge.
- Award Resolution Fellowships to compelling young leaders with the most promising social venture proposals.
- Support our Fellows with seed funding, hands-on mentorship, access to pro bono resources, and a community of like-minded peers.
- Connect them with opportunities to grow their ventures, their careers, and their impact through partner organizations.